The “Call for Speakers” focuses on a variety of one-hour sessions and dedicated panel discussions targeting some of the hottest topics in Solid State Lighting technology today and in the future. Event officials are seeking a variety of submissions that focus on SSL with a special focus but not limited to the following tracks:
· Track 1. Technology - Advancements in LED Technology
· Track 2. Control of LED
· Track 3. LED Application - Project/Projects Overview
· Track 4. Code Update - NYC Code and ASHRAE Review
· Track 5. Next Generation Lighting
· Track 6: To Be Determined (based on submittals)
· Track 7. Panel Discussion - please provide topic and potential panelists OR just the topic and we can assist is putting a panel together
Event officials encourage speakers to submit topics and tools that may not be listed above for review and consideration. Speaker proposals will be accepted through 5 p.m. EST, October 15th, 2013 and should be submitted online at: www.leducation.org/
Consistently ranked as one of the most attended and fastest growing educational events and expos, the LEDucation conference program features the industry’s top authorities to address and discuss the latest advancements, trends, and regulations in solid state lighting. These sessions will cover a diverse span of industry topics and will attract attendance from the architectural, engineering, OLED and LED technology, theatrical, educational, interior design, construction, building management, energy efficient lighting and controls, and wireless industries.
For additional details, visit www.LEDUcation.org and follow LEDucation through social media:
Facebook/LEDucationNYC and Twitter/LEDucationNYC.