“The U.S-Korea Business & Trade Connections 2013 event is perhaps the most ambitious event to date and I am extremely excited about the new opportunities that will result from this event for U.S. and Korean companies alike.” stated Mr. Jungseok Choi, President of KITA New York.
Participating at this event are 10 of the leading Korean companies in the leather garment / textiles, frozen seafood, meats & fruits, heavy equipment parts, semiconductor, as well real estate development. KITA events in the past have allowed new import, export and investment opportunities between the U.S. and South Korean markets by providing the unique opportunity to conduct 1-on-1 meetings.
“With the recent implementation of the FTA between the U.S. and South Korea, and the depending relationship between the two countries, the timing has never been more optimal for new business and trade opportunities,”
The event details for the three cities are as follows:
- Date/Time: Monday, Sep 30th, 2013, 9AM-8PM
- Location: The Fairmont Olympic Hotel, 411 University St, Seattle, WA 98101
- Date/Time: Tuesday, Oct 1st, 2013, 2PM-8PM
- Location: Hilton Portland & Executive Tower, 921 SW 6th Ave, Portland, OR 97204
San Francisco, California
- Date/Time: Wednesday, Oct 2nd, 2013, 2PM ~ Friday, Oct 4th, 2013, 5PM
- Location: Palace Hotel, 2 New Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA 94105
Buyers, importers, exporters, retailers, distributors, wholesalers, and investors are invited to register for this complimentary event, and for further details on the participating companies, and opportunities or to register to attend, visit http://tradekorea.org