Senior mining experts along with representatives from legal, government and service providers will be gathering in Johannesburg at the inaugural Streamlining Mining Permit Approvals Africa.
Those keynote speakers include:
· Nchidzi Mmolawa, Deputy Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Minerals, Energy and Water Resources, Botswana
· Artkangelo Okwang Oler, Director General Mineral Development, Ministry of Petroleum and Mining, South Sudan
· Minister Boiyan Kpakolo, Assistant Minister for Exploration, Ministry of Lands Mines and Energy, Liberia
· Sakhile Ngcobo, Executive Head: External and Corporate Affairs, De Beers, and Non-Executive Board Member, South African Diamonds and Precious Metals Regulator, South Africa
· Yedwa Simelane, Executive VP Stakeholder Relationships and Marketing, Anglogold Ashanti, South Africa
· Tebello Chabana, Head of Public Affairs South Africa, Anglo American, South Africa
· Stephen Bullock, Head Sustainable Development and Reporting, Anglo Platinum, South Africang, developing or considering mining projects on the continent.
Brought by Resourceful Events in association with the Mining Journal and Mines and Money the brand new Streamlining Mining Permit Approvals Africa gathering offers the opportunity to gain clarity on the processes which stand between you and successful, profitable African projects.
For more information on speaker line up, the programme and key themes, visit www.miningpermitafrica.com.
Streamlining Mining Permit Approvals Africa is sponsored by Spatial Dimension (FlexiCadastre)