November, and to Brian and Lorotto Linehan who are on track to open their new Belvoir Southampton office in October,” says Belvoir CEO Dorian Gonsalves.
“In addition, I am delighted to announce that Rattan Singh has purchased the Belvoir Erdington office.
“All of these franchise owners recently completed a comprehensive three-week training course here at Central Office in Grantham and I am delighted that they are joining the network.
“Belvoir prides itself on recruiting extremely motivated, driven individuals or business partnerships and I am sure our new franchise owners will be a real asset to the group. We provide all new franchise owners with a comprehensive support package to help them succeed in what is a very buoyant lettings market. I wish everyone well for the future and look forward to watching the growth of these new Belvoir offices.”
Belvoir is still actively recruiting franchise owners to run their own letting agencies and places are already being booked on the company’s November induction course.
“There are still places available on the November 2013 training course and if anyone is interested in more information on how to become a successful letting agent I would encourage them to contact our recruitment office for a no-obligation, informal chat to find out more,” says Dorian.
“We have identified a number of new territories with great potential for a new Belvoir lettings agency, or there may be an opportunity for someone to purchase an existing Belvoir office if that is their preferred route to market. Our acquisition programme is also very active and I advise any independent agents who are looking for an exit strategy for their business to consider contacting Belvoir’s Central Office for a confidential discussion.”
For further information please call Chris Watkin or Sarah Wood on 01476 570 000 or email franchising@
• Belvoir Lettings now have more than 150 offices nationwide. To find your nearest Belvoir office, visit their website at www.belvoirlettings.com (http://www.belvoirlettings.com)
NOTES TO EDITORS
· Belvoir was founded in February 1995 by Mike and Stephanie Goddard. Its Central Office is in Grantham, Lincolnshire.
· Mike was chairman of the bfa for three consecutive years and is currently Director of International Affairs. He also sits on the board of the Property Ombudsman.
· Belvoir is recognised as one of the largest specialist lettings agency franchises in the UK, with 150+ offices nationwide and aims to have 200 franchises in the next three years.
· Belvoir was officially awarded the Best Lettings Agency Franchise – Gold Award at the 2013, 2012 and 2010 Lettings Agency of the Year Awards in association with The Sunday Times & The Times. Belvoir also won the Silver Award in 2011.
· Belvoir was voted Best Large Lettings Chain at the Estate & Letting Agent Awards (ESTAs) 2013, which was hosted by Phil Spencer, along with six franchisees winning awards for their customer service. Belvoir has won Brand Builder of the Year at the bfa Franchisor of the Year Awards 2011 and Best Marketing Campaign of the Year at the Franchise Marketing Association (FMA) Awards 2011.
· Belvoir is a founder member of the SAFEagent Kitemark scheme, which is fully supported by NALS. SAFEagent promotes client money protection (CMP) and provides consumers with a clear message on those agents they should do business with.
· Belvoir successfully listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange on 21st February, 2012.
For further information or to arrange an interview with Dorian Gonsalves please contact Andrea McHugh, Headlines Journalism, tel: 01476 567438/07940 930 331