Joshua Greenbaum, principal of Enterprise Applications Consulting, will share his insights on unleashing that potential during his presentation, "Imagineering Big Data: How to Bring Rock Star Analysis to Your Company," at Rock Stars of Big Data, October 29 at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, California.
Greenbaum has over 30 years of experience in the industry as a computer programmer, systems analyst, author, consultant, and industry analyst. He regularly consults with leading public and private enterprise software, database, infrastructure, implementation, and hardware companies, and advises end users on technology infrastructure and applications selection, development, and implementation issues. His discussion will use examples from case studies to provide guidelines on how to turn employees into data scientists, and how to turn analyses into great decisions.
Greenbaum is among nearly a dozen technology leaders who will share their experiences at Rock Stars of Big Data. To register, visit http://www.computer.org/
The high-level, one-day discussion, produced by IEEE Computer Society (http://www.computer.org/
· understand the potential for big data in their business,
· create a big data culture,
· make big data projects succeed,
· use big data analytics to make the right decisions, and
· prepare employees and teams for big data projects.
Other speakers include:
· Chris Pouliot, Director of Algorithms and Analytics, Netflix
· Grady Booch, Chief Scientist of Software Engineering, IBM Research
· Dan Sturman, Engineering Director, Google
· Stephen Brodsky, Technical Executive and Distinguished Engineer of Big Data Initiatives, IBM Silicon Valley Lab
· Bill Franks, Chief Analytics Officer, Teradata, and
· Peter Ungaro, President and Chief Executive Officer, Cray.
Team rates are available. Individuals and teams can register today at www.computer.org/
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world's leading computing membership organization and the trusted information and career-development source for a global workforce of technology leaders including: professors, researchers, software engineers, IT professionals, employers, and students. The unmatched source for technology information, inspiration, and collaboration, the IEEE Computer Society is the source that computing professionals trust to provide high-quality, state-of-the-
The Computer Society is the producer of Rock Stars of Big Data, the must-attend big data event of the year. To find out more about the community for technology leaders, visit http://www.computer.org.
Corporate Communications Manager
(714) 816-2182 (office)
(714) 822-9253 (mobile)