Thursday 28th November 2013 - Central London
Chaired by Hilary Emery, Chief Executive, National Children’s Bureau
About the event:
With the new statutory guidance for local authorities and Ofsted’s new inspection framework for children’s centres now in force, this conference is ideally timed to examine how to maintain high quality services and improve outcomes for young children and their families, through tailored and targeted services.
Bringing together expert speakers from the Department for Education, Ofsted, the All-Parliamentary Group on Sure Start Children's Centres and 'outstanding' providers, our Children's Centres Conference will give practical guidance on delivering evidence-based early intervention programmes, monitoring children's progress and successfully meeting the criteria of the new key judgement areas.
Expert speakers include:
· Deborah Nickerson, Assistant Director, Childcare, Special Educational Needs and Children's Strategy Group, Department for Education
· Kathryn Townsley, Senior HMI, Operational Lead for Children's Centres, Ofsted
· Andrea Leadsom MP, Chair, All-Parliamentary Group on Sure Start Children's Centres
· Andria Holmes, Centre Manager, Fibbersley Park Children’s Centre
· Sue Imbriano, Strategic Director Children and Young People’s Services, Buckinghamshire County Council
For more information:
Download the brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/
Or contact: Naomi Wood – email@example.com