Let's be honest. How many times have you listened to someone's sales pitch, maybe even taken their business card - but thrown it away once you returned to the office? No shame, I've done it too...mostly when their message is confusing and nothing 'pops' about who they are.
I don't want that to happen to you.
If you’ve ever left a networking event feeling disappointed in yourself, or a little frustrated because you were all over the place when answering the infamous “What do you do?” question… I understand completely.
Here are a few questions to see if this training is right for you:
- Have you ever gone to a networking event and answered the infamous “What do you do?” question – and struggled say it in a way that was clear, compelling and consistent?
- Are you frustrated in getting more clients, and confused on how to resonate and communicate with your ideal clients prospects?
- Do you look around (or listen around) and sound like everyone else in your profession, yet you know you’re uniquely different but that’s not coming through in how you speak
If that’s you – then take heart because there is good news. I believe you CAN say what you do in a clear and authentic way that literally moves someone to say “Yes!” to you on the spot. It’s both science and art, but without sounding scripted, canned or being pushy.
So how do you do that?
Well I’m excited to share a brand new free training call titled “Ditch the Pitch! How To Finally Say What You Do With Confidence and Clarity!” where I will show you EXACTLY how to do it!
CHECK IT OUT AND REGISTER HERE (http://www.howtoditchthepitch.com/
By attending this free training call on Thursday September 19th at 4pm Eastern, 1pm Pacific, I will teach you:
- The honest truth on why your prospects don’t resonate with you, and what you can do about it (and it’s not what you think).
- The Exact steps on how to craft an authentic and compelling response to “What do you do?” so that your ideal client says, “Yes!” on the spot.
- The # 1 KEY to give you the confidence and clarity when you’re talking to your ideal client
- And so much more...
Sounds great, right? The good news is that it’s completely free to attend – NO COST. But spaces are limited so you need to REGISTER to save your spot.