Enhancements to 2013 EzPaycheck payroll software from Halfpricesoft.com now includes a new pay later option when choosing this innovative business application. No longer do business owners have to sacrifice necessary business tools like in house paycheck software with this no money down no interest for six months opportunity through PayPal Checkout.
Developers for EzPaycheck software believe small business owners should focus on growing the business not worrying about cash flow. They hope with the ezPaycheck pay later option , more customers will be enticed into trying this easy to use paycheck printing and tax form reporting software.
Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with more accuracy can go online tohttp://www.halfpricesoft.com/
Small businesses will appreciate the unique features in the latest release of ezPaycheck payroll software:
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
-Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions.
- Easily calculates differential pay
- Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks.
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3.
-Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge.
-Supports network access.
Priced at $89 for new customers ($59 for 2012 customers), ezPaycheck payroll tax solution is affordable for any size business. To start the no obligation 30-day test drive today, please visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.