Established in 1873 and still trading from the original premises in Bala, T. J. Roberts is one of the longest running family businesses in North Wales and is now being run by the fourth generation of Roberts, Haydn & Joe.
The butchers will attend the dinner for a chat with guests who will enjoy a veritable ‘Meat Feast’ prepared by Michelin-starred chef and co-owner of Tyddyn Llan, with wife Susan, Bryan Webb.
The six-course feast which will be accompanied by matched wines will comprise:
· Hand-made pre-dinner canapés
· Home Cured Bresaola of Aged Welsh Black beef with Rocket and Parmesan
· Oriental Belly Pork with Halen Môn Spiced Squid
· Rack of Local Lamb with Cawl
· Selection of Cheese from Neal’s Yard Dairy
· Damson Soup with Cinnamon Ice Cream and Honey Madeleines
The price of the dinner including the wines is £65 per person.
For those who would rather not drive, a special bed and breakfast room rate of £120-£150 is available (from £125 per person, two sharing a room, including the dinner).
To book call 01490 440 264 (www.tyddynllan.co.uk).