Clothier's book rocketed to number 1 on Amazon in the real estate category and has been highly reviewed by Amazon readers such as Greg Marlett who states "This approach to wholesaling properties makes a lot of sense to me and I am sure anyone using it would feel much more confident when making offers and risking their earnest money deposit and reputation. A lot to think about and to put into action."
"Kent has an amazing way of explaining how to build a real and sustainable business model from what is often thought of as a beginner's investment strategy" says his publisher, Brad Costanzo of MIH Publishing. "It was a pleasure to publish a book that I have intimate knowledge of it's methods as I use them in my own real estate investing business and they've served me very well.."
The six core concepts covered in Clothiers book are as follows:
1. How you can make money in this market and ANY market
2. How to get started right now – even part time
3. How to be more strategic and effective
4. How to quickly flip a deal to make a wholesale profit
5. How to begin building a business and NOT a JOB
6. How to get going right NOW doing all of that
As a bonus, the publisher has made available an exclusive video training through a link on page 2 of the book which goes over the method in even more detail and follows up with a second special bonus about working with cash buyers.
Kent Clothier is President and CEO of Real Estate Worldwide (REWW), a multi-faceted real estate education company offering customers a cutting-edge advantage with a curriculum steeped in award-winning and proven real estate systems as well as national data on real estate cash buyers and private lenders.
In addition, Kent and his family operate Memphis Invest, he also owns and operates three multi-million dollar real estate brands: 1-800-SELL-NOW, Find Cash Buyers NOW and Find Private Lenders NOW.
Along with his family, Kent's real estate investing experience includes:
- Purchased and sold (flipped or wholesaled) over 1,500 properties since 2005
- Manages over 1,350 properties under one of Tennessee's largest property management
- Owns over 150 rental properties in Tennessee and Florida
- Owns several commercial buildings in Memphis, Tennessee
As one of the country's most highly sought-after speakers, Kent pours a great deal of his energy into helping "normal" people unlock their true potential in business and personal development.