The educational sessions offer insights to the changing European regulatory landscape for Medical Device companies, in-depth analysis of the challenges faced by the Class III manufacturers and an opportunity to learn how to successfully prepare and submit design dossiers and technical files. ‘As the regulatory bar in the industry is rising, our learning sessions offer a unique opportunity to help the medical devices manufacturers position themselves properly and ultimately, to find the fastest and the most reliable route to the market’, says Mindy McCann, Vice President of Healthcare at SGS North America.
Meet the SGS Class III expert team
The SGS team of experts will be available in all sessions for in-depth discussions:
* Adrian Keene, Clinical Affairs & Regulatory Manager for Medical Devices
* Alan Keller, Class III Medical Device Reviewer
* Christopher Brodrick, Class III Medical Device Reviewer
Four Sessions, Four Locations
The SGS Medical Devices 2013 Tour will include four complimentary evenings of conversation and learning:
* Boston, MA (Hilton Logan): September 16
* Minneapolis, MN (Embassy Suites Minneapolis North): September 17
* Dallas, TX (Omni Mandalay Dallas): September 18
* San Francisco, CA (JW Marriott Union Square): September 19
SGS has a global team dedicated to the specific needs of the medical device market, certifying medical device manufacturers in over 40 countries. As such, our experts can support you in the definition of the optimum audit and testing programme for your organisation, using our experience in the industry and benchmarking to best practices. With a presence in every single region around the globe, our people speak the language and understand the culture of the local market, and we operate globally in a consistent, reliable and effective manner.
To register or for more information, kindly visit: http://www.sgs.com/