Attend New Jersey Chapter of National Speakers Association's (www.NSA-NJ.org)
What: Book More Business!™ meeting and training session
When: Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Where: Hilton Garden Inn, 500 Promenade Boulevard, Bridgewater, NJ 08807.
Time: 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
During this meeting, speaker and author, Lois Creamer will provide the opportunity to learn some of the systems and secrets that successful speakers, trainers and coaches use in their speaking businesses.
You will learn:
* Identify target markets - the quickest way to grow your business
* Qualify prospects faster and more effectively and be more productive
* Answer sales objections and close more sales
* Utilize powerful telephone and marketing skills that will really work
* Increase your bottom line by developing other revenue streams
* Get to the real decision maker and quit wasting time
* Increase productivity in your office and learn a repeatable process for getting and leveraging results
* Develop a memorable positioning statement that is key to your business
* Create a "kick butt" one sheet that will capture the attention of clients and prospects
* Create secondary marketing materials that will capture attention
* Identify the things you need to be doing to create a real business - not just go from speech to speech
Lois Creamer speaks from experience! Her clients love results, and so does she! Her expertise in the speaking industry has led her to be called upon to participate in programs for the National Speakers Association conventions ( seven conventions)
Her clients run the gamut from those jump-starting a business to many whom are already very successful at what they do. Her clients include Jack Canfield of "Chicken Soup" fame, sales guru Jeffrey Gitomer as well as a two star general, former commander of NATO!
She also runs Fast Forward Selling, a sales training company that seeks to help organizations fast forward their selling skills. Prior to starting Book More Business and Fast Forward Selling she worked in corporate sales and marketing for a Fortune 100 company.
She is currently writing a book on her experiences and advise for those who seek to speak for a living.
National Speakers Association, New Jersey Chapter. (NSA-NJ) is the premier professional association in New Jersey dedicated to advancing the art and value of experts who speak professionally. NSA-NJ offers Professional, Aspiring Speaker, Student, Service/Supplier Partner and Bureau Partner memberships. For more information about NSA-NJ, please visit http://www.NSA-
The National Speakers Association (NSA) is the leading organization for professional speakers. NSA's thousands of members include experts in a variety of industries and disciplines, who reach audiences as trainers, educators, humorists, motivators, consultants, authors and more. Since 1973, NSA has provided resources and education designed to advance the skills, integrity and value of its members and the speaking profession. Visit NSA's website at http://www.nsaspeaker.org .