ORANGE COUNTY, California – August 28, 2013 – When your estate undergoes probate, your heirs would have to wait awhile before they get their inheritance. And the wait could take months. The fees of an estate-planning lawyer are a small price to pay to make sure that your loved ones do not have go through the awful probate process.
It is possible to download forms from the Internet and create your own living trust for a very minimal price. But while non-lawyers can create a living trust, it is always best to have a lawyer at your side when you create these legal documents. Having an attorney help create these document means that nothing will go wrong when it is time to distribute your estate.
In this informative blog post from Dwight Edward Tompkins (http://www.tompkins-
· That on average, lawyers charge from $1,200 to $2,000 to help draft your living trust. These fees are affordable and are worth it.
· What these fees include and don’t include.
· How a living trust is the best instrument to avoid probate court, and why it is so effective.
· What the next step is in planning your estate.
· Why you should get in touch with an estate planning lawyer as soon as possible.
This is just a sample of Dwight Edward Tompkins’s most recent blog post. To read more about why you should create a living trust and how much it will cost you click here (http://blog.tompkins-
About Attorney Dwight Edward Tompkins
Attorney Dwight Edward Tompkins has been providing residents in the Orange County, California area with estate planning, probate, living trust, and business planning services for more than 20 years. To schedule an initial estate planning consultation with Dwight Tompkins, visit http://www.tompkins-