Download your free copy of Have You Googled Yourself Lately? from September 6-9, 2013 by visiting http://www.amazon.com/
It is important to recognize the power of your "reputation,"
· Can people easily find your website after meeting you at an event?
· Have you invested the time and money to evaluate what your online presence says about you or your company?
· Does it stand out in a good or a bad way? Do you know what to do to change it?
· When interviewers look at your online presence, are you confident of the image you portray?
· Is one unhappy customer causing you to lose business because of something they have posted online?
Have You Googled Yourself Lately? helps you develop and maintain search engine optimization for your personal brand. It will also guide your online reputation management. Create a message which reaches out to your target market. Learn the techniques that big companies want to keep secret and charge millions for!
About the Author:
Nick Guenther is the Google Certified Partner and SEO expert behind http://www.searchreputation.me, a company that understands the complexity in today’s advertising and can help you create a message or picture that directly reaches out to your target market, and give your customers no other choice but to interact with what you have to offer.
Did you know that you don’t need a Kindle to read a Kindle book? Learn how to read a Kindle eBook on virtually any device at: http://www.kindleexpert.com/