Businesses no longer need to spend thousands of dollars on advertising in directories and magazines. Every business with a website has the potential to get found by more customers online through search engine optimization (SEO) (http://www.imkraf.com/
Determine your Keywords
Keywords are at the heart of SEO in mumbai, and selecting the right ones can make or break your SEO strategy. Compile a list of about ten keywords associated with your product or services. Start with a small list, but continuously adapt and analyze your choices as your business grows and adapts.
The first rule of on-page SEO is to think about what your target users might be searching for and make sure those keywords are on the page.
On-page SEO is basically about two things:
1. Picking the best keywords around which to base each of your pages.
2. Making it clear to search engines that your page revolves around those keywords
Rather than repeating the same word over and over again, you should use a diverse set of related keywords to help you rank for a variety of long tail keywords.
Core Components of On-Page Optimization:
1) Meta Tags: The most popular Meta tags are the title tag, meta description, and keyword tag. These tags alert search engines with relevant information describing the content of the page, which helps the search engines decide if your website is an appropriate listing in response to a particular search query.
2) Title Tags & Meta Descriptions: A title tag is an HTML tag which contains a sentence of text describing the contents of its associated webpage. Meta descriptions are what appear on SERP describing the content of the page being linked to.
3) Content: On-page content is a critical component of onpage SEO. Content is what the search engine crawlers need to associate your page with a set of keywords and/or key phrases. Without it, crawlers are left in the dark as to what your page is about.
4) Localization: Where appropriate, you should add localization. This is extremely important to businesses who offer products and services to a specific geographic region.
Off-page SEO is all about building online authority – trust and reputation – for your website.
Core Components of Off-Page Optimization:
1) Link Building: Link building is essentially the practice of building inbound links to help give your website authority.
2) Compelling content: Yes, optimizing for off-page SEO is still about content marketing. After all, without content it’s hard to earn those links.
3) Co-Marketing: Co-marketing defines the efforts of lots of cross promoting, networking and community building. For E.g. – Guest Blogging
4) Social Media: Social media in some way is the new forums or blog commenting with an opportunity to have real conversations.
5) PR (Press Release): well planned and optimized PR can be awesome for your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in Thane Mumbai efforts. Your strategy should include outreach to bloggers, industry influencers, and social media leaders
The right way to Build Link:
- Company Blogs: Write appealing content that other people will WANT to link.
- Visual Content: Powerful, unique, or even comical, images lead people to link to your website. This includes video content as well!
- Product Launches: Building anticipating around a product launch inspires people to talk about your business, which can lead to links to your site.
- Guest Blogging: Creating valuable content for other websites provides an easy to link back to your business -- be sure to provide the guest site with beneficial content, and don’t bury the entire post in links.
Google’s Search Algorithm
Google has launched two major algorithmic changes:
1) Panda: Panda was designed to target low-quality sites, such as article marketing sites. This update was significant because it affected approximately 12% of all search results and shifted the viability of low-quality content sites who had depended on these link building tactics as their business model.
2) Penguin: Penguin targeted over-optimized websites, such those that had too much keyword-based anchor text -- especially from low-quality sites.
Both Penguin and Panda are periodically refreshed. These major algorithmic changes force sites to focus on organic methods for garnering links.
When optimizing for search traffic today, marketers can’t think just about rankings, they need to be holistic in their approach to the visibility and appearance of listings.
A marketer who dives deep on this topic can find dozens of opportunities to enhance their listing and earn more traffic. Because these days, it’s not enough to rank. Marketers need to earn their clicks.
For more information log on to: