Our two panelists will present the perspectives of the communicator and the assurance provider. Topics covered include:
• Latest relevant standards and guidelines - GRI G4, Integrated Reporting Framework from IIRC, and SASB.
• Defining materiality
• How assurance communicates credibility
• How sustainability communications bolsters corporate reputation
• Role of the report in providing proof points for all sustainability communications
• Use of social media
• Developing Sustainability Communications Strategy
• What processes are needed?
• What guidelines and standards are shaping the communications landscape?
• The role of sustainability reporting in effective communications
Rebecca Bowens, SGS Global Product Manager – Sustainability Report Assurance
Peter T. Knight - Chairman and co-founder of the Context Group and President of Context America Inc.
Register for Session 1(https://sgseventcenter.webex.com/
09:00 a.m. London (GMT Summer Time)
10:00 a.m. Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Amsterdam (Europe Summer Time)
04:00 p.m. Singapore, Kuala Lumpur (Singapore Time)
Register for Session 2 (https://sgseventcenter.webex.com/
09:00 p.m. Singapore, Kuala Lumpur
02:00 p.m. London (GMT Summer Time)
03:00 p.m. Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Amsterdam (Europe Summer Time)
09:00 a.m. New York (Eastern Daylight Time)
For more information, kindly visit: http://www.sgs.com/