Author and 7-time cancer survivor, Phil Kerslake is pleased to announce the release of his new book, Life, Happiness and Cancer: Survive with Action and Attitude!
This new book was written for cancer patients seeking information and tools to help fight for their recovery; relatives, friends or caregivers of a cancer patient wanting to support them more effectively;
Within this best-selling book, 7-time cancer survivor Phil Kerslake shows you how to use action and attitude to support cancer recovery.
Readers will learn:
• To cope with a cancer battle as you never thought you could
• What being a fighter really means
• What being an ‘active patient’ involves in practice
• To turn faith and hope into verbs and wishes into actions
• To convene a life path audit that will feed your will to live
• How to live in accordance with your own way of being, relating and creating to support your recovery prospects
• To create a life with more balance, meaning and fulfillment
Life, Happiness and Cancer is available in both print and ebook format.
Life, Happiness and Cancer: Survive with Action and Attitude!
Author: Phil Kerslake
Publisher: Fontaine Press
ISBN: 978-0980417067 (sc)
Published: June 2013
About The Author:
Phil Kerslake is acknowledged as one of the world’s most extraordinary cancer survivors, as well as a highly respected cancer patient supporter. He writes for, advises and presents to people affected by all types of cancer, worldwide. Welsh-born, New Zealand-bred Kerslake has survived 7 diagnoses of an incurable lymphoma since his symptoms first appeared in his mid-teens, 40 years ago. He is a prolific and in-demand conference and forum speaker and a best-selling author. Kerslake’s remarkable longetivity-
For more information, e-book review copies, or interviews please contact: