Catering to Stadiums, Arenas, Convention Centres, Hospitality Providers, Event Organisers and more, OPTIMO provides a complete system for event or venue management. The software was built on the appreciation that to run a business successfully three key targets must be met – total control, visibility and accuracy.
Deen Ossman, Chief Solutions Officer says, “They are the fundamentals of any business and are core to the solution that we have built. We have put processes in place to ensure that they stay at the centre of the system. For example, all actions are carried out in real-time to ensure that they are immediately updated to the system.”
Real-time actions are just one of the key features of OPTIMO. Many others were developed to ensure that the business is always working optimally:
· Every action is traced back to the user who made it
· The Event Diary allows users to see availability in real time and then make decisions based on this
· Users can ensure that venues, spaces and facilities are all utilised properly with an easy to use interface
· With one back-end to all of the functions there is no duplication and a smaller margin for error
· Marketing and Sales activities can be carried out with the knowledge that the information in the system is accurate and up-to-date.
· Inbuilt reporting allows an overview of things as they happen or in the future.
Deen continues, “Obviously in today’s world budgets are being tightened but there still is a great demand on results. OPTIMO is perfect because it allows managers to see what is really happening in the organisation – from an individual level to the big picture. OPTIMO was created to make sure that every last asset is utilised as much as possible and always at profit.”
For more information on OPTIMO visit http://www.optimosoftware.co.uk
the OPTIMO team has over 10 years’ experience delivering cutting-edge, end-to-end enterprise software solutions for world-class Events, Venues and Global Sponsorship. OPTIMO is built on specialist business applications to optimise budgets, CRM, sales order processing, approval flows, ticket inventory management, restaurant covers, suites, onsite services, F&B, merchandise, transport, accommodation and security - with the sole aim of maximising profits and providing a fantastic customer experience.
Media Contact (Contact Info)
0208 123 8720
Chief Solutions Officer
+44 (0) 20 8875 0111