ProCM is a non-profit dedicated to the education of business development and capture professionals in the Federal Government contracting industry. Highlighting our first membership meeting will be a panel of experts who can offer advice on the best way to do business with the Federal government.
· Barry West - CIO of Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation
· Bridget-Ann Hampden (invited) - Senior Advisor to the Chief Operating Officer of Federal Student Aid, Department of Education
· Rory Schultz - Deputy CIO of Food, Nutrition, and Consumer Services, US Department of Agriculture
· Alice Muellerweiss - Former Dean of Veterans Administration Learning University, Department of Veterans Affairs
Linda Cureton, the head of our advisory board will be moderating the panel as they discuss perspectives on what the federal government is looking for in winning bids. Mrs. Cureton is the former CIO of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and is currently the CEO and Founder of Muse Technologies.
In addition to our great panel of speakers, we will provide information on how to join our organization.
Our mission is to create a forum for industry professionals to network together, communicate with each other, share ideas, and provide information and training on the business development and capture life cycle. Originally focused on the Capture Management discipline, ProCM.org has now expanded its membership to include:
· Capture Management Professionals
· Proposal Management Professionals
· Business Development Professionals
· Solution Architects/Technical Managers
· Pricing Professionals
· Competitive Assessment Professionals
New members are encouraged to attend and to join. This is a “must-attend”
Contact: Fran Vogel