They'll will be speaking to around 600 publishers, literary agents and authorpreneurs at The Millionaire Bootcamp for Authors in London, UK, from 1st to 3rd November, 2013.
They’ll be talking about the rise of hot new trends in publishing that are bringing previously unknown authors into the limelight. These include: e-books, print-on-demand and Kindle; as well as social media marketing.
Bootcamp founder, Stephanie Hale who is author of 'Millionaire Authors' Secrets' says: “The Internet has opened up a massive opportunity. You can now reach hundreds of thousands of readers at the click of a button. Compare that to the traditional method of launching your book to one man and his dog in your local book shop!”
In this new age of publishing, authors are launching their books on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter, rather than in mainstream book stores and libraries. Many authors are opting for self-publishing and making six or seven-figure profits per year.
The line-up of speakers at the Authors’ Bootcamp includes:
* Simon Coulson – who has made £10 million writing books on subjects ranging from property investment to Bonsai trees.
* Daniel Wagner – a former drug addict who is now millionaire author of over 60 e-books.
* Mark Anastasi – who went from broke and homeless to turning over $1 million per year after launching 28 e-books.
* Christine Clayfield who went from absolute newbie to generating £1million a year from her e-books.
* Richard McMunn – a former fireman who made £2 million from self-publishing 150 books within 5 years.
Tickets cost £37 for the 3-day event which is being held at The Millennium Gloucester Hotel, in Kensington, London on 1st, 2nd and 3rd November, 2013. For more information, and ticket sales, go to: www.MillionaireAuthorsBootcamp.com.