Some of the new features include:
· A blog which will host daily updates and useful information for small business
· A design that works on mobile phones and tablets
· Improved graphics
· Updated content
· The introduction of our new Discount Network
· The ability to request information from National Debit Card, regardless of where visitors are on the site
· Links to National Debit Card Network on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, and LinkedIn
· New mobile processing tools
Michael Guadalupe, Marketing Specialist of National Debit Card Network commented on the redesign of the website. “It was important for us to develop a personality for the website portraying small business as the heart of America. We also wanted to have more of an impact on social media, and designing a website in WordPress helps us expand our social media reach. Merchants who are looking to accept credit cards want a site that’s easy to understand. We believe the new design will accomplish that goal.”
Another key reason for the redesign was to support mobiles devices such as iPhones, iPads and Smart phones with a new layout that enables users to reach the site while on the go. To complement the site, National Debit Card Networklaunched anew blog with a wealth of interesting tips and tricks and news bits. , along with several new social media pages were also created and setup to further help National Debit Card Network reach out to small businesses.
The National Debit Card Network review: NDCN understands how small business is the heart of a community. NDCN is a leading international provider of electronic payment solutions and related merchant services for independent business owners in the U.S. and Canada. We offer a diverse suite of cost-effective solutions that include credit and debit card processing, equipment leasing, gift and loyalty card programs, cash advances and check approval services.