Managers and leaders know that teams will only perform as well as the person with less cooperative skills.
The worst case of passive-aggressive behavior involves destructive attitudes such as negativity, sullenness, resentment, procrastination, “forgetting”
When it involves promising to do tasks others rely on — purposefully not getting them done and offering lame excuses later, while portraying this behavior as non intentional – it becomes frustrating for the manager. Time, energy, effort, opportunity and sometimes money, are lost.
People demonstrating passive aggressive behavior promise compliance, but later there are no measurable results. Sounds disconcerting?
In cases where some work is actually done, it may be delivered too late to be useful (e.g.: “You needed this for the meeting at nine? I thought you said for the meeting at noon!”), may be performed in a way that makes it useless (e.g., “You wanted the stats for ‘06? I thought you said the stats for ‘96!”), or it may be sabotaged in a number of other ways.
This creates a paranoid team or workgroup environment — workers need to be always on the look out for “backstabbing behavior,” so they can defend themselves and preserve the quality of their own work.
Some of the issues developed in the ebook are:
• How to develop your managerial skills dealing with this difficult challenge
• Learn how to not to be controlled by pathological passive aggressive behavior
• Reinforce your self-image as a resilient leader, able to confront sabotage
• Learn why passive aggressive behavior exists and what likely leads to it
• Learn how to identify passive aggressive behavior and the passive aggressive attack
• Learn three strategies to respond to passive aggressive behavior
• Learn why conventional wisdom and the logical approach to dealing with Passive Aggression won’t work — it may actually make things worse
• Discover 6 guerrilla tactics to eliminate a passive aggressive environment
• Create an action plan to handle passive aggressive workers.
Guerrilla Tactics Against Passive Aggression in the Work Place," provides you with knowledge and ideas to identify and manage passive aggressive workers. The ebook includes detailed strategies and reference data, and it is ideal for workers and managers having the unfortunate reality of having to deal directly with passive aggression in the workplace.
You can get your copy of this ebook at: