Aug 17,2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on 'Whole Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017' The market is dominated by unit-linked products, while the popularity of unitized-with-
• The report provides market analysis, information and insights into the UK whole life insurance business
• The report provides a snapshot of market size and market segmentation
• Comprehensive analysis of claims, market drivers and market outlook
• Analysis of distribution channels for life insurance products in the UK
• Deals, news and regulatory developments
• Detailed analysis of competitive landscape and profitability for UK life insurers
Gross written premiums in the UK’s whole life insurance (http://www.bharatbook.com/
• This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the whole life insurance market in the UK
• It provides historical values for the UK’s whole life insurance market for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period
• It offers estimates of new business premiums collected in the UK whole life insurance category
• It analyses the key features of non-profit, unitized-with-
• It provides an overview of claims, market dynamics and market drivers
• It discusses various distribution channels for life insurance products in the UK
• It profiles top life insurance companies in the UK and outlines the key regulatory changes affecting them
Reasons To Buy
• Gain an understanding of UK whole life insurance market size
• Explore the market dynamics across non-profit, unitized-with-
• Learn about the performance of claims, market drivers and distribution channels
• Understand the competitive landscape in terms of performance, profitability and product offerings
• Find out more about key deals and recent developments in the market
• The whole life insurance category declined dramatically but proved to be resilient. Meanwhile, growth in claims has been restricted.
• Distribution channels are evolving in the post-RDR world.
• Regulatory changes will bring further uncertainty.
• Low interest rates continue to threaten investment returns and profitability.
• Premium growth is expected to settle at 3.5% by 2017.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research (http://www.bharatbook.com), company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Call UK +44 7405 208461