Many components and microbials in the environment emit toxins, or poisons, that can affect human health. Such as asbestos, lead, mold, fungi, bacteria, PCB’s, heavy metals, pesticides, aspartame, and groundwater chemical contaminates.
When a person is poisoned by a toxic substance they will usually exhibit multiple symptoms that to most treating physicians makes no sense and usually winds up in misdiagnosis. The most common misdiagnoses are Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis, Asthma, Sarcoidosis and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
The National Treatment Centers for Environmental Disease uses a team healthcare concept, which allows the patient access to multiple disciplines in healthcare, such as MD’s, Doctors of Internal Medicine, Naturopathic and Homeopathic physicians, Doctors of Oriental Medicine, Nutritionists, alternative modalities and therapies. Our patient recovery rate has been reported as one of the best in the country for these types of environmental exposures.
What is Mold Sickness?
What has Really Happened to you?
The term “poisoned”
Mold / fungus just like bee’s, snakes, spiders and other living organisms produce “bio-toxins”
These bio-toxins are secondary metabolites produced by fungi /mold and bacteria are microscopic, they enter the human body through inhalation and ingestion by landing on the food you eat, or are breathed in and enter the lungs, the blood stream, sinuses, the brain, or are absorbed through the skin.
Exposure to indoor water damaged or mold contaminated environments can yield “co-exposures”