Stuart Power, Country Manager at Matrix42 said, “Putting self-service into the hands of the user is consistently one of the most effective ways of raising satisfaction levels whilst still leaving control in the hands of the IT department.
Key strengths of the Matrix42 Service Catalogue that were praised in the report include:
- Strong and intuitive portal and user request functionality
- Impressive iPhone/iPad integration
- Good integration with discovery and asset systems to build service bundles and 'discover' services
- Vendor offers clear understanding of technical integration and request management/portal processes
- Simple and effective structure and levels of service criteria
- Flexible information display and reporting for Demand management tracking
The report stated that Matrix42 has ‘technical capability and experience of interaction with other products and vendors – there is also a partnership with ServiceNow for wider ITSM functionality.’
Matrix42's Service Catalogue enables the IT department to become a profit centre by reducing help desk calls by up to 40% thanks to its ‘Amazon style’ self-service design which is proven to increase user satisfaction, along with powerful capabilities that allow users to receive automatic support which leads to a faster resolution of their IT problems.
Power concluded, “Although the report identified that Matrix42 is a relatively new player in the UK and US markets, we are starting to establish a strong base of customers in this region including several recent prestigious client wins. It was particularly pleasing that the report also praised our ‘excellent enterprise client implementations’
The report is available to download from http://www.theitsmreview.com/