Click here (http://loveoflifehumanintonation.eventbrite.com) to learn more about the event and click here (http://www.youtube.com/
WHEN: Monday, August 19 at 7:00 p.m. (open bar and desserts)
Fashion show begins at 8:15 p.m.
WHERE: Top of the Garden Loft & Rooftop, 251 West 30th Street, 16th Floor, NYC
· Verneda Adele White, host, founder and creative director, Human Intonation
· Joey “J-Harris”
· Linara Davidson, member of the board, Advocates for Youth
· Dr. Aletha Maybank, assistant commissioner, NYC Dept. of Health and Mental Hygiene, Bureau of HIV/AIDS Prevention and Control
· Maria Davis, HIV/AIDS Activist, Can’t be Silenced
· Gail Monroe Perry, president, Black Retail Action Group
· Audrey Smaltz, founder and CEO, The Ground Crew
Twitter: @HumanIntonation / Instagram: vernedaadele / Hashtag: #HILovers5
About HUMAN INTONATION
Inspired by Verneda Adele White’s personal family experience during the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and the loss of her very close cousin, James Wesley White, Jr. to AIDS, HUMAN INTONATION is the premium, unisex apparel brand dedicated to raising social awareness while donating 20 percent of the proceeds from each sale to growing non-profit organizations addressing a number of today’s pertinent social & human rights issues including youth & minority HIV/AIDS prevention, volunteer efforts in the Gulf Coast, education for children in Darfur, and most recently relief for Haiti. www.humanintonation.com.