Opening the ceremony was Gospel Artist Lessette Kornegay, who moved the audience with her hit After the Storm. Kornegay’s performance was riveting to say the least. A very touching moment occurred between Master of Ceremonies, Nouchelle Hastings and Kornergay as she concluded her song. Also performing was R & B Artist Azriel Clary, who lit up the stage with energy and a young powerful voice.
An informative speech was delivered by Garry Jones on the importance of maintaining integrity in business and entrepreneurship. Jones introduced the Founder & CEO of FINE Success Magazine – Vikki Hankins.
Hankins shared the inspiration behind the publication ‘giving voice to the people’, but also shared how it began. With only $3 in her purse and previous experience in writing for other magazines and media entities, Hankins started FINE Success Magazine.
FINE Success 2013 Award Recipients:
Grammy Nominated Producer Marc Gordon (LeVert/LEVERT II):
1. FINE Success Award For His Many Years of Dedication In Music & Entertainment
2. A Proclamation from Commissioner Samuel B. Ings (City of Orlando), naming August 10th as Marc Gordon Day in Orlando, FL.
3. Excellence in Consultation (Technology Communications)
Advocate 4 Justice Lt. Garry L. Jones
1. Distinguished Leadership in Advocacy
2. Excellence In Opinion & Editorial
Tom Joyner Morning Show Host Monica May
1. Exceptional Community Outreach
Film/Commercial Producer Jamee Natella
1. Extraordinary Film & Commercial Creativity
Author Wanda Armour – A Mother of Mindless Behavior
1. Certificate of Recognition for Inspiring Young People Around the World
Journalist Kimberly Moore:
1. Hard Work and Dedication as Journalists.
2. Excellence in Journalism
Life Coach Suzette Hinton: Excellence in Inspirational Writings
Photographer Sherman Hankins: Excellence in Photography
Writer Martha Samasoni: Excellence in International Journalism
Journalist Judy Claire: Excellence in Feature Writing
Photographer Rozel Alcid: Excellence in Fashion & Entertainment Photography
About FINE Success Magazine
Reaching over 1 million readers and viewers in its first year, FINE Success is committed to being the single source of inspiration. The magazine has a down to earth celebrity tone yet it enriches lives with purpose, stronger relationships, healthier finances and inspiration.