· UPR’s come with a built-in air cylinder, so there is no need for a separate actuator and draw tube.
· Built in jaw stroke and pressure sensor safety devices to help prevent incomplete gripping from occurring.
· An air distribution ring that is assembled within the chuck body
· Easy centering with a shorter mounting bracket for the distribution ring to the lathe spindle.
· Long jaw stroke creates more flexibility in accommodating various pipe/coupling sizes as well as stepped material gripping situations.
About KITAGAWA-NORTHTECH, INC.
KITAGAWA-NORTHTECH is a leader in the custom design and manufacturing of high performance workholding solutions for turning and machining centers. For over 30 years industry leaders have trusted Kitagawa-NorthTech to increase productivity through focused application analysis and superior precision and performance. Utilizing an in house network of engineers and consultants to customize workholding solutions, Kitagawa-NorthTech has proven success at Redefining Productivity™
301 E. Commerce Drive, Schaumburg, IL 60173