An Inc. 500 company, Evolve IP provides organizations with a unified option for cloud services. Today, tens of thousands of users primarily in the US and globally depend daily on Evolve IP for virtual servers, virtual desktops, disaster recovery, unified communications, contact centers, and more. Some of the world’s best known organizations like Virgin, The Palm, and Christian Dior rely on Evolve IP for award-winning cloud services including:
· Virtual Data Centers & Servers - Evolve IP’s private cloud infrastructure, reduces CAPEX while improving IT productivity and providing business continuity. These benefits are all brought about by Evolve IP’s unique architectural design that leverages the scalability and failover of public cloud services while maintaining the privacy and security of dedicated environments.
· Unified Communications / IP Phone Systems – Provides advanced features like fixed mobile convergence (FMC), find me/follow me, unified messaging, HD voice, and more - all delivered as a cloud service but with the quality and control of on-site equipment.
· Virtual Desktops - Employees can easily and securely access their personal desktop and all of their business applications using multiple devices (tablets, laptops, smartphones, PCs) from any Internet connection. This enables companies to create a fully mobile workforce, significantly improves productivity and eliminates the need to purchase /fix/ upgrade hardware.
· Hosted Contact Center – Improve operations and customer service with intelligent routing and queues, call recording, call whisper, and every major feature needed to run a best-practice call center.
· Virtualized Applications – This software-as-
“As our results demonstrate, Evolve IP is growing in a significant way as organizations look to the cloud for technology deployments, business continuity and security,” says Tim Allen Chief Sales Officer of Evolve IP. “Our recent survey of 1,100 cloud decision makers showed that over 70% plan to migrate to the cloud in the next three years. Our OneCloudTM solution can provide everything from virtual data centers to unified communications to contact centers making us uniquely well-positioned to continue our rapid expansion.”
For more information about Evolve IP's suite of cloud services, visit www.EvolveIP.net. For more discussion about how cloud services can improve business, visit Cloud IQ http://blog.evolveip.net.
ABOUT EVOLVE IP
Evolve IP is The Cloud Services Company™. Designed from the beginning to provide organizations with a unified option for cloud services, Evolve IP enables decision-makers to migrate all or select IT technologies to its award-winning cloud platform. Evolve IP's combination of security, stability, scalability and lower total cost of ownership makes its services fundamentally superior to outdated legacy systems and other cloud offerings. Today, tens of thousands of users primarily in the US and around the world rely daily on Evolve IP for cloud services, including virtual servers, virtual desktops, disaster recovery, unified communications, contact centers, and more. Visit www.EvolveIP.net or http://blog.EvolveIP.net.