The move which was announced by the family-owned company in April, results in the consolidation of four smaller facilities and expanded operations to 150,000 square feet of office/warehouse space ecompassing 15 acres.
“We are excited about the move and the opportunity for more centralized operations,”
Other second-quarter highlights include:
· The company has added 174 new employees to its roster since January 2013 and now has 885 employees company-wide
· Dotty’s and its employees gave $21,820 to local charities
· The company added 6 new locations in Nevada, bringing the total number of new locations statewide this year to 12
· Additionally, the company expanded its Commissary in Sparks by approximately 10,000 square feet
· Dotty’s Total U1 gaming machines in Nevada total 399 compared to 360 for the first quarter
Dotty’s prides itself in offering its tavern patrons a unique departure from the atmosphere of big-box hotels and casinos. The small 24-hour chain currently has 61 freestanding establishments in Southern Nevada, 30in Northern Nevada with an additional 13locations in Food 4 Less grocery stores and 10inside Kmart department stores.
For more information about Dotty’s and directions to its locations, please call: 1-866-547-6310.