In addition to honoring Artisan Infrastructure, this year’s Talkin’ Cloud 100 report profiles:
• Cloud Services Providers: CSPs offer SaaS (software as a service), infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and/or PaaS (platform as a service) to service provider partners or end-customers.
• Cloud Services Brokerages: CSBs, or cloud brokers, recommend and resell multiple cloud services to customers, and often integrate those services.
• Cloud Services Aggregators:
• MSPs (Managed Service Providers) with cloud services expertise: MSPs proactively monitor and manage customers’ on-premises and cloud-based systems.
• VARs (value-added resellers) with cloud services expertise: VARs offer a range of IT consulting, deployment, integration and management services to customers.
“Artisan’s growing Certified Solution/Software Partner Ecosystem of more than 750 companies is where we attribute our success as an IaaS and services enabler,” said Brian Hierholzer, CEO, Artisan Infrastructure. “We believe this recognition by Nine Lives Media to the Talkin’ Cloud 100 report exemplifies the value we provide to our partners.”
The Talkin’ Cloud 100 report is based on data from Talkin’ Cloud’s online survey, conducted January through May 2013. The Talkin’ Cloud 100 report recognizes top cloud service providers based on such metrics as annual cloud services revenue growth (both in actual dollars and in percentage growth rates).
“Nine Lives Media and Talkin’ Cloud congratulate Artisan Infrastructure,”
Talkin’ Cloud, produced by Nine Lives Media, is the go-to resource for CSPs, VARs and MSPs profiting from cloud computing. Talkin’ Cloud features a daily blog, research, Channel Expert Hour Webcasts and FastChat videos. It is the first online media destination for channel partners working in the cloud.
About Artisan Infrastructure Inc.
Artisan Infrastructure is the wholesale Infrastructure-
About Nine Lives Media
Nine Lives Media, a division of Penton (www.penton.com)
For millions of business owners and decision-makers, Penton makes the difference every day. We engage our professional users by providing actionable ideas and insights, data and workflow tools, community and networking, both in person and virtually, all with deep relevance to their specific industries. We then activate this engagement by connecting users with tens of thousands of targeted providers of products and services to help drive business growth. Learn more about our company at www.penton.com.
Penton is a privately held company owned by MidOcean Partners and U.S. Equity Partners II, an investment fund sponsored by Wasserstein & Co., LP.
Nine Lives Media:
Joe Panettieri, Editorial Director
212-204-4206 or joe.panettieri@