“CSR is gaining in importance as it has impacts across the board for the enterprise – from branding to stakeholder perceptions to operations to supply chain to employee engagement, to name a few. The measurement, management, analysis and reporting of CSR performance is, however, a challenge,” according to Ted Dhillon, the CEO of enviroBYTES Inc. “There are activities that can be easily quantified, and then there are those that are more qualitative in nature. Further, the underlying data is fragmented and resides in different parts of the organization. While most enterprises have some sort of CSR initiative in place, few have managed to successfully put data-driven processes or systems around them. This makes CSR initiatives difficult to quantify and challenging to track.”
CSRSolve will dramatically reduce the complexity of managing CSR initiatives within an enterprise by providing a single centralized system to enter, consolidate, and store CSR data and information. Key features in this software include:
- Quantification of “soft” or qualitative CSR metrics.
- Distributed data capture from across the enterprise – from many individuals,systems, and geographical locations – to create a single repository of CSR data.
- Tracking all relevant CSR metrics, including the ability to create customized metrics that make most sense to the enterprise.
- Engaging employees directly in CSR initiatives through simple web-based data capture website and surveys.
- Analytics and dashboards for executive decision-making.
- Generating reports for regulated and voluntary reporting programs at the click of a button.
For more information on CSRSolve and other products from enviroBYTES, visit http://www.envirobytes.com
About enviroBYTES Inc.
enviroBYTES Inc. provides software solutions that automate the planning, implementation, and performance tracking of sustainability initiatives. enviroBYTES makes it possible for organizations to transform their sustainability objectives – including carbon, water, waste, CSR, or supply chain related initiatives into measureable metrics and trackable processes. To find out more visit www.envirobytes.com