Members of the panel include:
• Debbie Weaver, Moderator, President, Midwest Litigation Services
• Laura J. Kipnis, Partner, Stinson Morrison Hecker, LLP
• Allison McKeel, Principal, McKeel Employers Law Group
• Joy D. McMillen, Member, Doster Ullom, LLC
The panel will take audience questions and provide attendees with an outline of what every employer should know or have in place with regard to employment law. Discussion items that will be covered include:
• Fundamentals and must haves of employment law
• Social media and computer use polices and pitfalls
• The cost of job misclassification
The cost to attend for members is $35.00, if completed by the August 14 early bird registration deadline, and $45.00 for members who register after August 14. The cost for non-members is $50.00, if registration is completed by early bird registration and $60.00 after August 14.
NAWBO Greater St. Louis Chapter, which is the region’s premiere women’s business networking organization, has members who work and reside in the greater St. Louis, St. Charles, St. Peters and Southern Illinois metropolitan areas. The St. Louis Chapter is a recognized chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners, which has its headquarters in McLean, VA.
NAWBO Greater St. Louis Chapter, a recognized chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners, is the premiere networking organization for women business owners located in the St. Louis metropolitan area and Southern Illinois. To learn more, please visit, www. http://www.nawbostl.org, or call, 314.954.8344. Become a friend of the St. Louis NAWBO Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/