We realize these discounts can or will never compare to the sacrifices you made but at least they should give you a little insight as to how genuine and sincere we are when we say, “thank you for keeping this great nation and its people safe.”
Having served, we totally understand the challenges one faces when leaving the military and entering the civilian work force where it’s about whom you know and who you know knows. After service we learned that service members have discipline, follow instructions and were far better leaders than their civilian counterparts which made the job or career hunt even more challenging because those interviewing feared you because of those strengths and the possibility of you taking or getting their job.
All the reason we offer something not all franchises can offer. Firstly what may be the most important component is funding.
Any business you decide to purchase, you will need funds. So a major benefit we the National Martial Arts League Franchise and Kumite Fightclub offer is we are on listed on the franchise registry. Ok so what does that mean to you?
- You can go to any bank in the United States and get 85% of your loan guaranteed by the SBA. All you will need is the other 15%.
- We have access to a creative finance company (BorrowBest)
- We also have an SBA approved business plan, which is provided to all of our franchisees relieving them of the stress of market research and putting together a plan to get the funded. We do all the research to insure that your business will be successful.
- Next, we have already setup a retirement program for all of our franchisees, so while you are building your business you can put money into your own retirement account through the franchise.
- We also assist in the interviewing, and hiring of your staff and site selection
- We’ve already made decisions on payroll software for inclusion
- We also provide the programs required within the franchise structure
-- Ok so what do we do specifically for veterans?
- We allow up to a 50% discount on franchise fees for all of our franchise offerings
- We also allow up to 6 months before any of your royalty fees are due allowing you to build your company
I hope the information provided in the preceding paragraphs provide the necessary information needed to make your decision but if not and you need additional information please feel free to peruse our website: http://www.thenationalmartialartsleague.com
For more details attend our FREE webinar at: https://www.anymeeting.com/