1. Latest News
  2. Submit Press Release
  1. PR Home
  2. Latest News
  3. Feeds
  4. Alerts
  5. Submit Free Press Release
  6. Journalist Account
  7. PRNewswire Distribution
The National Martial Arts League Franchise, LLC Logo

To all the Veterans that have served our great nation - THANK YOU!

If you haven’t heard it by now we appreciate you and the sacrifices you've made.

 
 
NMAL-2
NMAL-2
PRLog - Jul. 23, 2013 - COLUMBIA, S.C. -- In fact we the National Martial Arts League Franchise and Kumite Fightclub appreciate you so much that we are willing to make sacrifices in the form of discounts of up to 50% off of our franchise fee.

We realize these discounts can or will never compare to the sacrifices you made but at least they should give you a little insight as to how genuine and sincere we are when we say, “thank you for keeping this great nation and its people safe.”

Having served, we totally understand the challenges one faces when leaving the military and entering the civilian work force where it’s about whom you know and who you know knows.  After service we learned that service members have discipline, follow instructions and were far better leaders than their civilian counterparts which made the job or career hunt even more challenging because those interviewing feared you because of those strengths and the possibility of you taking or getting their job.

All the reason we offer something not all franchises can offer. Firstly what may be the most important component is funding.

Any business you decide to purchase, you will need funds. So a major benefit we the National Martial Arts League Franchise and Kumite Fightclub offer is we are on listed on the franchise registry. Ok so what does that mean to you?

- You can go to any bank in the United States and get 85% of your loan guaranteed by the SBA. All you will need is the other 15%.
- We have access to a creative finance company (BorrowBest) that can use any retirement program in which you made contributions and extract the funds you need for that initial down payment, without penalties or taxes totally legal allowing your Small Business Administration (SBA) loan to pickup the other 85% needed to fund your franchise. So there will be no true out of pocket expenses.
- We also have an SBA approved business plan, which is provided to all of our franchisees relieving them of the stress of market research and putting together a plan to get the funded.  We do all the research to insure that your business will be successful.
- Next, we have already setup a retirement program for all of our franchisees, so while you are building your business you can put money into your own retirement account through the franchise.
- We also assist in the interviewing, and hiring of your staff and  site selection
- We’ve already made decisions on payroll software for inclusion
- We also provide the programs required within the franchise structure

-- Ok so what do we do specifically for veterans?

- We allow up to a 50% discount on franchise fees for all of our franchise offerings
- We also allow up to 6 months before any of your royalty fees are due allowing you to build your company

I hope the information provided in the preceding paragraphs provide the necessary information needed to make your decision but if not and you need additional information please feel free to peruse our website: http://www.thenationalmartialartsleague.com

For more details attend our FREE webinar at: https://www.anymeeting.com/AccountManager/RegEv.aspx?PIID...

Photo:
http://www.prlog.org/12179588/1

--- End ---

Click to Share

Contact Email:
***@thenationalmartialartsleague.com Email Verified
Source:The National Martial Arts League Franchise
Phone:866-586-4831
City/Town:Columbia - South Carolina - United States
Industry:Defense, Business
Tags:veteran, martial arts franchise, military, entrepreneur, us army
Last Updated:Feb 21, 2014
Shortcut:prlog.org/12179588
Disclaimer:   Issuers of the press releases are solely responsible for the content of their press releases. PRLog can't be held liable for the content posted by others.   Report Abuse

Latest Press Releases By “

More...

Trending News...



  1. SiteMap
  2. Privacy Policy
  3. Terms of Service
  4. Copyright Notice
  5. About
  6. Advertise
Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share