Week One Winners (June 13):
• Matt Bolick, 45, a Charlotte club DJ who lives in the SouthPark area.
• Marquis Hairston, 24, a musician who lives in Uptown Charlotte.
• Shae Harmony, 22, an elementary school teacher who lives in the University area.
• Ashley Machleit, 27, a server at BlackFinn American Saloon who lives in East Charlotte.
Week Two Winners (June 20):
• RJ Lattimore, 23, a recent NC A&T graduate and music major who lives in Lincolnton.
• Rodney “Nao” Barber, 28, an Uptown street singer and 2012 American Idol contestant.
• Joe Bjerg, 40, a CPA, winner of the 2013 Fox Icon competition in Charlotte and contestant on Season 7 of America’s Got Talent, who lives in Concord.
Week Three Winners (June 27):
• Carlanda James, 23, a currently unemployed lifelong singer.
• Virginia Rush, an employee of LV Designs, who lives in Salisbury.
• Jonathan Curry, 27, a hotel manager, who lives in West Charlotte.
• Judith Porter, 47, an administrative assistant, who lives in Charlotte.
The Charlotte Voice, a first-time karaoke-type singing competition, kicked off on June 13 at Alive After Five. The finals on Wednesday, July 3 will take place on the courtyard stage beginning at 6:30pm.
Judges include industry professionals Jessica Sharpe, a contestant on Season 3 of The Voice; Big Sexy, an on air personality from CBS Radio’s The New 103.7 FM; and Chris McClure, a veteran agent from EastCoast Entertainment. Contestants are judged on three categories: vocal ability, stage presence/interaction and audience applause. Vocal ability accounts for 50% of the score. Stage presence and audience applause each account for 25%. For more info, visit http://www.thecharlottevoice.com.
In addition to bragging rights as the 2013 Charlotte Voice, the winner will receive a three-day, two-night stay in Myrtle Beach, S.C. for two. Prizes for weekly winners include a $50 gift card to BlackFinn American Saloon or Whisky River. To learn more, visit http://www.aliveafterfives.com.
With more than 20 years in the entertainment and sales building industry, Little Dreamer Productions specializes in executing events for a wide variety of customers including: restaurants/
Media Contact: Colleen Brannan (704) 458-2289 or email@example.com.