Monday 23rd September 2013 – Central London
· Jonathan Bamford, Head of Strategic Liaison, Information Commissioner’
· Dr Alan Hassey GP, Member , Information Governance Review Panel
· Chair: Dr Fatima Zohra, Corporate Information Manager, Westminster City Council
· Jeff Wallbank, Head of Business and Partnership Management, Kent County Council
· Marisa Dejager, MASH Project Manager, London Borough of Lewisham
Capita’s National Multi- Agency Information Sharing Conference brings together expert speakers to examine how practitioners can share information securely and efficiently across the public sector. Against a backdrop of the recently published Cadicott2 report, further development of Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hubs (MASH) and the drive towards pooling the resources of public sector agencies through Community Budgets, the Government’s ambition to strengthen local partnerships is clear. Now is the time to revisit crucial data sharing protocols and practices.
Attend this crucial event and hear expert speakers share best practice on developing robust partnerships and improve the ability of your organisation to securely transfer information.
This conference has an attached half-day briefing
Legal Essentials for Information Sharing Brief
Tuesday 24th September 2013 – Central London
Hazel Grant, Partner, Bairstow’s
This half-day workshop event provides you with a legal context for information sharing and examines the complexities of the Data Protection Act and ICO Codes of Practice. Help your organisation to collect and share information in full compliance with the law and satisfy transparency and consent requirements.
Contact: Alex Esson on alexander.esson@