The HPA Awards invite entries in the following competitive categories:
* Outstanding Color Grading-Feature Film
* Outstanding Color Grading-Television
* Outstanding Color Grading-Commercial
* Outstanding Editing-Feature Film
* Outstanding Editing-Television
* Outstanding Editing-Commercial
* Outstanding Sound-Feature Film
* Outstanding Sound-Television
* Outstanding Sound-Commercial
* Outstanding Visual Effects-Feature Film
* Outstanding Visual Effects-Television
* Outstanding Visual Effects-Commercial
* Engineering Excellence Award
* HPA Judges Award for Creativity and Innovation in Post Production
The period of eligibility for the HPA Awards is September 11, 2012 through September 3, 2013. To be considered eligible, work must have debuted domestically and or internationally during this period. Entrants need not be members of the Hollywood Post Alliance or working in the U.S. to submit work for consideration. Lists of previous years' winners can be found by visiting www.hpaawards.net.
A notable difference in the 2013 competition is expansion in the visual effects categories, which have become more encompassing, focused on a broader section of the visual effects pipeline.
Complete rules, guidelines and entry information are available at: www.hpaawards.net. Submissions for the creative categories will be accepted May 15, 2013 through July 12, 2013 and Early Bird Entries (reduced fee for the creative categories) will be accepted through June 14, 2013. Submissions for the Engineering Excellence Award and the Creativity and Innovation Award will be accepted May 15, 2013 through June 21, 2013. Entrants for the Engineering Excellence Award will be invited to present at a special HPA judging event in early August.
Contact Eileen Kramer at 213-614-0860 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org for information about sponsorship opportunities for the 2013 HPA Awards show. For more information about the HPA Awards, visit www.hpaawards.net or call 213.614.0860.
About the Hollywood Post Alliance®
Hollywood Post Alliance (HPA) serves the professional community of businesses and individuals who provide expertise, support, tools and the infrastructure for the creation and finishing of motion pictures, television, commercials, digital media and other dynamic media content.
About the HPA® Awards
The HPA Awards were created to foster awareness of post production, promote creative and technical excellence, recognize the achievements of post production talent, and build involvement in the Hollywood Post Alliance.