Pristine Clinical Skin Care of Capitola Celebrates 5 Years In Business This May. With a Capitola-Soquel Chamber of Commerce Ribbon Cutting, Fundraiser for Santa Cruz Cancer Benefit Group and Contest To Win A Skincare Makeover!
CAPITOLA, CA -- Pristine Clinical Skin Care of Capitola, owner Sharon Williams, announced today that she is celebrating her 5th Anniversary of Pristine Clinical Skin Care this May with a fundraiser, Capitola-Soquel Chamber of Commerce Ribbon Cutting and Makeover Contest!
· There will be a month long fundraiser to benefit Santa Cruz Cancer Benefit Group. From May 20th – June 20th 20% of the proceeds from all new customers’ treatments and product purchases will benefit the Santa Cruz Cancer Benefit Group. Santa Cruz Cancer Benefit Group is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people living with cancer in the Santa Cruz community. Working with a dedicated group of volunteers and partners, the organization raises community consciousness through events and outreach and provides vital financial support for beneficiary organizations. Through these efforts the organization has a particular focus on new research and the development of improved and more effective treatment solutions for cancer. http://www.sccbg.org/
· On Thursday, May 23rd at 5:30 p.m. join Pristine Clinical Skin Care located at 716 Capitola Ave. Suite H, in Capitola for a ribbon cutting with the Capitola-Soquel Chamber of Commerce. Enjoy small bites, learn about your skin and take a tour of Pristine Clinical Skin Care.
· Win a new look at Pristine Clinical Skincare! Now's your chance to get a free skin image makeover! If you win, you'll receive a free 2 month skin care routine including 2 facials, one peel and sample products (please add what you think is correct)!
· Look and feel fabulous
· Feel more confident because you'll know what brings out the best in your appearance.
· You'll radiate!
· Be able to enjoy yourself and what life has to bring you.
· Value for this prize is over $1,000! All you have to do is to submit in your answer to this question: "Why do you want a skin image makeover?" Only one submission is allowed per person. Your IP address and email address will be tracked. Entries accepted from May 20th – June 20th, 2013. Please send submissions to pristineskin@
“I went out on a limb five years ago and decided to do something for myself for a change. I started my own business and I have not looked back one second. I have enjoyed the first five and look forward to another positive five and then some,” said Sharon Williams, owner of Pristine Clinical Skin Care.
Williams prides herself on her skill set and techniques. As a specialist in anti-aging, she has quickly become the preferred esthetician of dermatologists in the Capitola area. “We offer a full line of skin care techniques that begin with a complimentary consultation and review of your particular skin type. Once we meet and talk, we then discuss personalized skin care options. Each client is different, so each client deserves specialized care,” Williams continued.
Pristine Clinical Skin Care is open Monday
– Friday from 8a.m. to 5p.m. and is available after hours upon request. For more information on Williams, her practice or to schedule an appointment, visit www.pristineclinicalskincare.com
For More Information:
Pristine Clinical Skin Care
Skin Care Clinic
Contact: Sharon Williams, Owner
Phone number: (831) 462-2690