Starting at just $369 plus tax for a family of four, the Adventure Getaway is available for booking now and includes:
• Four tickets to The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium -- Rated the No. 1 zoo in America by USA Travel Guide, zoo visitors can take a boat-ride journey and say hello to the newest residents: dinosaurs. Visitors can also interact with exotic animals at Animal Encounter, visit the popular Polar Frontier where polar bears frolic underwater and swim overhead or witness the entertaining shows at Animals on Safari.
• Four tickets to Zoombezi Bay -- The only water park adjacent to a zoo, Zoombezi Bay is home to more than a dozen water slides and features, including Cyclone, a spine-tingling 20-plus-mph water ride with a 55-foot drop.
• Four tickets to COSI – The Center of Science and Industry, rated the No. 1 science center in the U.S. for families by Parents magazine where guests can experience over 300 hands-on exhibits, ride on the country's only high-wire unicycle, see a film on Ohio's largest digital screen and bust myths at MythBusters:
• Two nights of hotel accommodations. (Columbus-area Drury Inn & Suites is the Roar and Explore preferred hotel.) Prices may vary with hotel locations.
• Packages are designed for a family of four, but additional family members may be added when booking.
Columbus is a city unlike any other. Vibrant and alive, Ohio’s capital is known for its open attitude, smart style and entrepreneurial spirit. Columbus' uncommon blend of neighborhoods, arts and culinary experiences, events, attractions and accommodations are made unforgettable by its diversity of outgoing locals who warmly welcome visitors. Free travel guides, maps, online booking and detailed information are available at www.ExperienceColumbus.com or 866.397.2657 (866.EXP.COLS)