“WWE fans are passionate and generate thousands of comments during each live event both on social networks as well as directly on WWE.com,” said Perkins Miller, EVP, Digital Media, WWE. “DiscussIt Moderator enables our team to easily co-moderate real-time content across all of our properties, which makes it easier for our fans to feel connected to our content and our WWE Superstars."
DiscussIt Moderator is a centralized moderation tool that augments Echo StreamServer’
“Echo solves a key interoperability issue that has plagued web publishers since the beginnings of social media,” said Charlie Brook, Technical Architect from DiscussIt. “With the Echo Platform, businesses can create seamless user experiences that leverage apps from a number of different providers, all of which interoperate at the data level. This unique model provides website publishers with more flexibility and choice, and enables streamlined workflows across multiple apps. We are excited to be a part of their app marketplace.”
DiscussIt Moderator uses configurable rules to automatically flag questionable content for review and then flows that content into a live message stream. That stream can be split into sub-streams so that individual moderators can collaborate on different content sections simultaneously. Moderators can approve, deny or respond directly to items through the user interface as well as edit existing items, which enables them to remove inappropriate content from otherwise valuable comments and posts. Additional features include:
• Multiple sites/domains can be moderated via a single login across multiple co-moderators.
• Advanced Real-time Search lets moderators find items based on a selection of criteria. Searches can also be saved and used as filters for the Live Stream.
• Moderators can deputize star community members as user moderators, increasing efficiency by empowering them to moderate their peers.
• All moderator actions processed via the application are logged to provide a full audit trail.
• In-depth usage analytics provide insights on the activity and health of your community. A dashboard view provides easy-to-digest information regarding popular threads, top posters, identity providers and the total number of untouched, deleted, approved, and flagged posts by date range.
• The application is quick to configure and launch. Publishers can be up and running in minutes.
“As major brands look to increase brand engagement through real-time technology, moderating that real-time content effectively can be a major challenge,” said Khris Loux, co-founder and CEO of Echo. “This challenge is compounded by the scale and complexity of most digital programs. DiscussIt addresses this issue head on, with a robust application capable of meeting the needs of our demanding enterprise customers.”
Echo provides the industry’s first and largest real-time web platform, enabling the rapid implementation and scale of applications for social TV, social music, social news, social sports, social commerce and social finance. Brands can leverage the Echo platform to transform their static websites and mobile apps into real-time experiences that significantly boost traffic, increase user engagement, and drive more revenue. A leader in the space, Echo currently serves over 1 billion streams per month for brands including ABC, AMC Networks, ESPN, NASDAQ, NBC News, The Washington Post, Universal Music Group, USA Network and WWE. To learn more, visit www.aboutecho.com.