9265 Sky Park Court
San Diego, CA 92123
ChiroTouch to Attend the League of Chiropractic Women 2013 Summit
San Diego, CA – April 2nd, 2013 – ChiroTouch™, the nation’s leader in chiropractic software, is pleased to announce it is attending the League of Chiropractic Women 2013 Summit in Burlingame, CA, on April 12th, 2013.
“ChiroTouch enjoys the relationships we’ve created with state associations throughout the country,” said Robert Moberg, President of ChiroTouch. “We’re thrilled to share our advanced total practice management software to the attendees.”
From the League of Chiropractic Women’s website:
* The LCW is a voice for all women in chiropractic —DCs, CAs, spouses, students, administrators, faculty and more.
* The LCW recognizes, respects and celebrates the uniqueness of each of our members.
* The LCW understands a key benefit is to gather with other women who share, understand and support your choices, values and lifestyle.
* The LCW is compelled to provide regular, relevant and family friendly conferences “for women-by women.”
* The LCW will address issues within our society that affect our health, our health choices and the health of those under our care.
* The LCW will be active in protecting chiropractic and the rights of all in our profession to practice subluxation focused and drugless chiropractic.
Fully-certified chiropractic software designed from the ground up to maximize efficiencies for virtually every process, including patient self check-in, scheduling, SOAP notes, billing, interoffice communication and more, ChiroTouch has developed its HIPAA-compliant system to drastically reduce the time it takes to perform tasks that chiropractors are already doing. That gives chiropractors more time to see more patients—resulting in increased referrals, improved efficiencies, and a direct, measurable impact on practice profitability.
In addition to attending various association conventions, and in the effort to support the chiropractic community, ChiroTouch teams up with state associations to give practices the opportunity to discover the power of the world’s leading total practice management software while contributing to their own association. For each practice that signs up for a free, no-obligation demonstration of the ChiroTouch software system, ChiroTouch donates funds to the association. Additionally, for those association members that sign up with ChiroTouch after participating in the demo, ChiroTouch picks up all, or a majority, of the state association fees on behalf of the doctor.
To learn more about ChiroTouch’s state association programs, please visit www.chirotouch.com.
ChiroTouch, by Integrated Practice Solutions Inc., is the premier provider of fully-certified, innovative chiropractic software technology solutions for the chiropractic industry. Fusing advanced software systems with superior support services, we partner with chiropractors across the country to help them automate operations, improve patient care, and increase profitability. Visit www.chirotouch.com.