WHO: Waterways Cruises and Events
WHAT: Easter Brunch Cruise
· A 2 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
· Delightful buffet of Northwest brunch selections
· Tickets are $59/General, $54/Senior or Military Personnel, $32/Children (Ages 5-12), no charge for children 4 and under. Gratuity, sales tax, and port charges are additional.
WHERE: Waterways Cruises HomePort, 2441 N. Northlake Way, Seattle, WA 98103
WHEN: Sunday, March 31, 2013 | 11:00 am to 1:00 p.m. Boarding starts at 10:30 am.
WHAT: Easter Dinner Cruise
· A 2.5 hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington
· Seasonal buffet of delicious Northwest-inspired dinner favorites
· Tickets are 62/General, $56/Senior or Military Personnel, $52/Children (Ages 5-12), no charge for children 4 and under. Gratuity, sales tax, and port charges are additional.
WHERE: Kirkland Marina Park, 100 Kirkland Avenue, Kirkland, WA 98033
WHEN: Sunday, March 31, 2013 | 4:30 pm to 7:00 p.m. Boarding starts at 4:30 pm.
Reservations can be made online at http://www.waterwayscruises.com/
Waterways Cruises was founded in 1994 by Hilton Smith and grew from a small family operation into Seattle’s most upscale cruise and event company. Originally starting with a single yacht for private charters, Waterways successfully expanded its operations to three luxury vessels (Emerald Star, Olympic Star, and Destiny), accommodating upwards of 40,000 guests per year for weddings, corporate events, special celebrations, and dining cruises. In 2010 Waterways Cruises launched Seattle Lakes Dining Cruises. Featuring seasonal menus, scenic cruise routes and exciting entertainment options, Seattle Lakes Dining Cruises brings a unique dining experience and sightseeing opportunities to Lake Union and Lake Washington.
Follow Waterways Cruises and Events Online
# # #