“Ever since we started publishing this annual edition, we have heard from countless new nurses and senior students, plus their program directors, telling us what a helpful resource it is. New nurses are trained for their clinical roles, but not necessarily for the arduous task of finding the perfect job and negotiating salary,” says Linda Jones, Editorial Director of ADVANCE for Nurses.
This year’s issue is chock-full of resources for graduating nurses, including:
• Landing Your First Job
• Message from NSNA President
• Building a Résumé
• Interviewing Do’s & Don’ts
• How to Assess a Job Offer Beyond the Base Salary
• Will a Graduate Degree Boost Your Career?
• Using Social Media to Land a Job
• The Value of Joining and Participating in Professional Organizations
• Passing NCLEX
• Inspirational Messages from Experienced Nurses
• New Nurse Grad Essay Contest Winners
To view the ADVANCE for Nurses, Serving New Nurse Graduates and Students digital edition, visit http://nursing.advanceweb.com/