International I AM WOMAN Day is taking place this Tuesday 19 March.
The Day has been launched by Cheryl Bass founder of I AM WOMAN Business Clubs which began in Cardiff in 2011.
Cheryl says; ‘The idea behind INTERNATIONAL I AM WOMAN DAY is to celebrate 'WOMEN IN BUSINESS'.
It is in the same month as INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY to embrace the philosophy and the history surrounding this landmark day, but it differs in that it looks forwards and not backwards.’
International I AM WOMAN Day is about;
· - embracing the International opportunity of women all over the world doing business with other women
· - sharing the global talent of women
· - celebrating where women have the opportunity to go, grow into, leap and flourish
· - ordinary women no matter where they run their business from whether it's a kitchen table or fancy office:- doing business all over the world by embracing the opportunity that technology offers them to achieve everything and anything that they never thought possible but can now realise.
A gala event to celebrate International I AM WOMAN Day is taking place at the Blu Raddison Hotel in Cardiff from 6pm. Bookings can be made at: http://iamwomangalaevent.eventbrite.com/
The multi faceted event will also highlight books written by I AM WOMAN members across England, Scotland and Wales as part of a Kindle Challenge. These enable women to share their business tips and advice and their personal stories of overcoming challenge with women all over the world. The Books include;
· - My Right Breast Used To Be My Stomach – Elaine Godley
· - An Expert In Her Field, Tales From A Welsh Rarebit – Marianne Pettifor
· - Changed By A Cherry – Amanda Richards
· - 7 Steps To Living Your Mission Successfully – Gil Potter
· - Walking In Her Shoes – Cheryl Bass , I AM WOMAN
· - Mindset For Business Success – Bridget Kirsop
· - Believe In You, Believe in Your Story – Sue Maggott
· - You Are The Answer - Angharad Brown
They are all available to download on Amazon. The authors were supported by book coach Jacqui Malpass and Kindle Expert Cathy Presland.
Cheryl concludes, 2013 is a great time for women in business, our members prove that. Women pass business faster to other women that any other gender mix. We want to celebrate women’s success and embrace the international opportunities ahead.
Notes for Editors:
- I AM WOMAN has business clubs in Cardiff, Manchester and Swindon.
- New clubs are opening shortly in Bristol, Bath and Cheltenham.
- The I AM WOMAN facebook group has over 2000 members globally.
- To find out more about I AM WOMAN see www.iamwoman.biz and www.iamwomanglobal.biz
Cheryl Bass, founder of I AM WOMAN and International I AM WOMAN Day – 07581 210004, email@example.com
Jacqui Malpass, author and book coach – 07862 260095, firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan Brookes-Morris, Positive Publicity – 07890 051638, email@example.com