This will be the 2nd event hosted by Realty 411 in Kansas City and promises to be bigger and better than 2012. With more speakers, more vendors, more local and national vendors and more attendees. That means you need to stock up on business cards because you will be networking.
So what are some of the topics for discussion:
· Investing in Real Estate Via the Internet. Buy and Sell from behind the screen with Duncan Wierman.
· Using the “Power of zero”, zero percent financing that is, buy and hold investors can learn how to wealth with Chris McClatchey’s
· Mike Conlon, has some unconventional no B.S. insight into being an entrepreneur.
· Marck de Lautour is sharing why right now is a great time to invest in Kansas City Real Estate and how you can invest in real estate, just like the stock market
Look for more information on the following topics from the Vendors:
· Mobile Home Investing with Mike Conlon
· Self Storage Investing and Management with Kevin Rollings
· Wholesaling Houses with Tim Herriage from HomeVestors
· Why you need to build your local Real Estate Investor Association
One of the biggest draws for any real estate investor meeting here in Kansas City is the networking. The people you meet at real estate investment training events are the people you will be doing business together – these people could be your next buyer, seller of property, private lender or other key provider in your business.
Tickets are on sale now. General Admission is no charge if you register in advance and VIP tickets are $10 in advance. Event is being held from 9am to 5pm, Saturday April 20th at the Holiday Inn Overland Park West, 8787 Reeder Road, Overland Park, KS.All registration at the door the day of the event is $20, so be sure to pre-Register at http:/www.MAREInet.com/