Here are some of the services Kinematic Music provides our clients:
• A boutique business model dedicated to helping our artists earn and collect a fair and equitable financial reward for their art by expanding opportunities for revenue across multiple platforms.
• An individualized approach to artist development including healthy living support, gym equipment, personal trainers, access to vocal and instrumental tutoring, etc
• State of the art in-house production facilities including video soundstage, audio production, stage equipment, and set design.
• In-house merchandising, design and production , cross-branding opportunities
• Constant support from a team of industry-leading experts on public relations, social media, artist development, financial and business advisors and more.
Kinematic Music is proud to announce the signing of the first band to benefit from this new approach, Prog-metal pioneers Mindcage. The Florida-based band’s upcoming concept album “Our Own Devices” will introduce the world to the character of Arabella Vash™, a young woman who uses the power of her sometimes painful dreams to save a dystopian world.
“The members of Mindcage are world-class musicians who have created a character with whom many will identify,“ said Ben Galecki, CEO and Founder. “We are dedicated to making sure the world knows Arabella Vash’s compelling story.”
“We are thrilled and grateful to be working with a team that has embraced our record "Our Own Devices" and regards its story of Arabella Vash as an important work.” says Mindcage founder and leader, Dietrick Hardwick. “Kinematic Music fully 'gets it.” They were able to accommodate the epic scale of our vision in teaming with legendary producer Michael Wagener (Ozzy Osbourne, Metallica, Accept, Megadeth, Alice Cooper, Helloween) for the final recording touches and mixing. Kinematic Music recognized the importance of working with the best in the industry and precisely what was needed to properly convey Arabella's message to a world that needs to hear it.”
Mr. Galecki and Mr. Hardwick are both available for broadcast, print, online and podcast interviews to talk more about Kinematic and Mindcage.
Visit Kinematic Music at: http://www.kinematicent.com
Visit Mindcage at: http://www.mindcagemusic.com
Kinematic Music [a division of Kinematic Entertainment]
contact: Rebecca Firstenfeld