As it was written in the GoGreenWithSolarPanel.com blog by the writer, S. Shaffizan,
“If you learn to make your own solar panel, you are already cutting more than 50% of the total cost!”
Homemade Solar Panels: What Do We Need?
To start homemaking our solar cells, we need some essential equipment to make everything run the way it should:
1. Solar cells – You can get these for around 250 dollars per (around) 200 pieces of solar cells. As we know, 1 piece of solar cell will produce 0.5 volt, and with 250 pieces? You do the math. By buying this package you will also get a flux pen and a roll of solder. You can get more reviews about this at http://gogreenwithsolarpanel.com/
2. Plywood – This can be a spare piece of regular plywood. You don't have to buy a brand new piece. In addition, you may paint it in your own favorite color.
3. A piece of regular cardboard that you attach on your plywood, so you can install your solar cells on top of it using glue.
4. Tile spacers – These are used to make an even straight line of your solar cells queue.
5. Staple gun – You may already have this tool, but in case you don't, you can get this for around 10 dollars from Amazon.
6. hand saw - You can use a regular hand saw for cutting purposes.
7. Soldering equipment - When you buy a solar cells kit on amazon, most of the time they also come with a roll of solder. However, you’ll have to provide your own things apart from this. Around 15 dollars from Amazon.
8. Wires – Wires are the most crucial thing you need, as you use wire to transfer the charge from a group of solar cells into the battery and to your ac/dc power and your appliances.
9. Voltmeter – When you are half way or starting to interconnect the solar cells, it's advised to check your voltage, so that you know what you’re doing is correct and you can continue with another section without hassle.
For now, you may already have a good overview of what it takes to make your own solar panels, but how do we use and apply all this stuff? In particular, how do we wire solar panels? What is the size of the wire and how long does it need to be cut?
At the GoGreenWithSolarPanel blog, S. Shaffizan has already recommended a step by step plan of how these things are done. Again, for a complete step by step guide of how you can install your own solar system, refer a link below.
A spokesman for gogreenwithsolarpanel.com said, “Several areas of the economy tend to flourish in a recession, and saving money on electricity is a concern for many consumers and businesses. With all the new products on the market consumers want to know more, so our company decided to develop a blog to help provide non-biased information about solar panels. For example, knowing how many solar panels you need to supply a house with enough electricity is the best start in saving money.”
Some of the popular topics discussed on S. Shaffizan’s blog include:
• How Many Solar Panels Do I Need? – You can't just buy things, you have to plan it right, and buy right to save on even more expenses.
• How Does Solar Energy Work? – This should be the first thing you know in the solar panel field. From here you can understand more than enough to start your solar installation right away. There is no talk about science fiction on here, no photons or electrons that move along your solar cells into wiring stuff. You don’t need to know about that, so let the scientists do their job. Just use their knowledge instead!
• What Appliances Use the Most Electricity?
Overall the site offers valuable insights into each of these areas that are practical and relevant for making a solar panel. To learn more about the latest solar panels available on the market, and how to make them, please click on this link now: http://gogreenwithsolarpanel.com/