The following Snell & Wilmer attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2013 Colorado Super Lawyers list:
• Daniel Frost, Construction Litigation
• James D. Kilroy, Business Litigation
• Michael E. Lindsay, Business Litigation
• Lee Mickus, Personal Injury Defense
• James M. Mulligan, Real Estate
• Timothy G. O’Neill, Business Litigation
• Neil Peck, General Litigation
In addition, three Snell & Wilmer attorneys in Denver were selected for inclusion in the 2013 Colorado Rising Stars list. The selection process for Rising Stars is the same as the Super Lawyers selection process except that to be eligible for inclusion, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less and candidates do not go through the peer evaluation by practice area.
The following Snell & Wilmer attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2013 Colorado Rising Stars list:
• Nathan K. Davis, General Litigation
• Christine M. Garrison, Business Litigation
• Jessica E. Yates, Appellate
About Snell & Wilmer L.L.P.
Founded in 1938, Snell & Wilmer is a full-service business law firm with more than 400 attorneys practicing in nine locations throughout the western United States and in Mexico, including Denver, Colorado; Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona; Los Angeles and Orange County, California; Las Vegas and Reno, Nevada; Salt Lake City, Utah; and Los Cabos, Mexico. The firm represents clients ranging from large, publicly traded corporations to small businesses, individuals and entrepreneurs. For more information, visit www.swlaw.com.