Nex Flow™ Ring Vac ™ systems are Pneumatic Conveying units with virtually no moving parts that can convey solid material at high rates and over long distances. It utilizes compressed air for a powerful, efficient venture action along its length in a compact design for high capacity conveying over large distances. Simply clamp a standard hose size to each end of the Nex Flow™ Ring Vac ™ to create the high energy conveying system. No moving parts means maintenance free operation with the flow rate and capacity controlled using a pressure regulator.
The standard Nex Flow™ Ring Vac ™ system is available in anodized aluminum from ¾” to 3” outside diameters in standard as well as threaded versions and from 1” to 3” outside diameters in standard stainless steel and threaded stainless steel units.
Applications include the following:
• Convey ball bearings, screws, metal and plastic parts from machinery.
• Loading hoppers with resin on molding machines.
• Convey small items including food items from cheese bits to dried peas.
• Load and convey caps in bottle filling lines.
• Replace high maintenance blower systems, especially in intermittent applications.
• Waste trim removal in paper, film and foil converting
• Convey pills, capsules and tablets
• Thread conveying in textile operations.