Fandango Celebrates One Of Pierre’s Favorite Days of the Year! National Cordon Bleu Day Thursday, April 4th, 2013
PACIFIC GROVE, CA Fandango Restaurant, located in the heart of Pacific Grove, stands for a heritage of good taste, award winning cuisine and 26 years of tradition. Restaurateurs Pierre and Marietta Bain announced they will be celebrating Pierre’s favorite holiday National Cordon Bleu Day with special menu additions on Thursday, April 4, 2013.
Fandango will be offering Chicken Cordon Bleu for both lunch and dinner on Thursday, April 4th only. Lunch Chicken Cordon Bleu will be served with Vegetables and Potatoes choice of Soup or Salad and Profiteroles $14.95. Dinner Chicken Cordon Bleu will be served with Vegetables and Potatoes $18.75.
Is Cordon Bleu your favorite day too? Tell Fandango on its Facebook page why you like Cordon Bleu and one lucky person will winner a Cordon Bleu lunch for 2 on Thursday, April 4, 2013.
If you want to try making Cordon Bleu at home, here is Fandango’s Recipe!
Fandango Restaurant Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
• 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
• 4 slices Swiss cheese
• 4 slices prosciutto or ham
• ½ Cup Flour
• 1 Egg (beaten)
• ½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
• ½ stick butter
• Salt and Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness.
2. Sprinkle each piece of chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Place 1 cheese slice and 1 prosciutto or ham slice on top of each breast. Roll up each breast, and secure with a toothpick. Dredge in flour, dip in beaten egg, and roll in bread crumbs. Sautee in butter on both sides and bake for 10/15 min.
3. Remove toothpicks, and serve immediately
To make reservations, call Fandango (831) 372-3456. www.fandangorestaurant.com.